MY 2021 RESOLUTION [ME, MYSELF AND I]

 Hi and yeah i'm late to the new year party hehe!

 It's already 5 days into 2021, i know I'm a little bit late but who cares so here we go ! ~excited~ I'm finally 23 OMG

"disclaimer: it's gonna be a full english blog because I'm currently practicing my english for fun."



    So, 2020 was a good year hm but not that great but it doesn't that bad. I like it. It's true there are things that don't work out. I planned a lot but mostly went to the wrong way and also lucky me, I got the things that I didn't plan too. It's great by the way yup it's still great. 



    First of all, I learn to love myself better and I pay more attention to myself. I learn the things that I need, like, hate, and how to deal with them. I respect myself. Give myself a space to grow. I open up to someone that I believe and give myself a break. 


It's been tough but I did great. I think I have become more mature and probably prettier hahaha but still, I'm not too confident with myself but at least I have control of my own life right now like FULLY CONTROLLED. It was really perfect. I can do what I want, stop if I hate. But surely I'm still learning. 


SO 2021


    I'm gonna continue to love myself,even more than before, to give myself the best things that I deserved because I'm perfect, independent, fabulous, and smart.


 YEAH. I AM. I DESERVED IT.  


    Besides, I'm gonna be graduating this year, I hope to get a job after and be financially independent and slowly achieved my side dreams like married or started a family. But to be sure, I will work on myself more, focus more on myself, and be happy. REALLY HAPPY and work on to be a good person InshaAllah.


            So that is my 2021 resolution and I hope this year will be a good year for everyone too. Remember to be true to yourself, give yourself a chance and let's be happy. XOXO.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

@templatesyard