I BOUGHT MY FIRST DIOR BEAUTY + DIOR LIP GLOW COLOR REVIVER BALM

Hiiiii, lama gila i peram post ni okay idk la apa yang busy sangat pun tak tau la 👀 So this is an exciting story yang i nak share, i bought my first dior beauty with my own money. It was amazing! I tak tahu la but i rasa mostly on some people they maybe rasa it's normal but not me. I was dreaming for this day. Now that i have a big girl corporate job, a cute simple life of my own.. i kinda think i deserved it. So i just did! 







I bought this online. Jujur eh i tak rasa ia semahal mana pun like it's affordable. But i'm pretty sure i'm not pay for the lipstick price but more to the brand price haha. But the lipstick works wonder! Memang cantik gila and i usually pakai on top of my other 'murah' lipstick hahaha to give a glow la. But cantik! Serius cantik sangat! 



So i nak cerita sikit la my humble experience. I datang dari family yang would never care about expensive/branded stuff. We are not too poor or toorich, just normal sederhana family. I grow up with nothing on mind, i was not dreaming to being rich even until now i just want to be JUST ENOUGH. I don't think i even make it habit of getting expensive stuff as achievemnet but more for fun thingy like that. Wow i hope it make sense lol. I do respect whatever others opinions are. You can see it as biasa biasa or luar biasa or anything. I just think it just a nothing to be proud of thing because i care but i NOT CARE MUCH.


Haa dengar la i mengarut ni :) Memang macam macam dah dok merapu ni sebab lama sangat tak menulis hahahaha. If you ask me is it a worth TO buy? I would say yes but don't make it as a must buy, if you know what i mean :) I think that's all, till we meet again. xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

@templatesyard